Monday 8 April 2019

Baby, this is the Reason I always want you with Me



Baby;
It is true,
that I don’t know how to give up on you
because I just can't do it like the way I can’t stop breathing.

I’ll be lying to you if I say I love you the way I love the rains,
because when the rains come, I will hide under an umbrella.
I’ll be lying to you if I say I love you like the way I love the sunshine,
because when the sun comes out, I will seek for shelter under a tree.
Baby;
I’ll be lying to you if I say I love you like the way I love the winds,
Because when the winds come, I will close the windows.

But Baby;
When I tell you that I love you like I love the air -
trust me.
Because if it desserts me, 
I die. 

Sadique Kwatsima
2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Waits For You There

When you will get there, you’ll find everything waits for you. It’ll be gentle, it’ll be wild; but everything’s there. Do not f...