Wednesday 5 October 2016

I KEEP COMING




I keep coming, however much I fail
It's not a routine thing, but a heart's will
Despite the many bruises in the battle
I find a reason to fight still
Till we both grow a common wing
And fly with the same thrill!

Many a time, I've tumbled off your wall
And even my little faith has almost faded
Giving up the fight, but I remember,
It's never the size of the dog in the fight
But the size of the fight in the dog
And my last debilitated breaths 
down my chest pushes me for you
Crippling my life, a slave of yours
Even on my death bed, fighting for you!

I still believe in love and wonder
And the many failures, spark my desire
For winning you even more
That's why I keep coming
Forgetting at times, that it's a nightmare
But the other crime ain't fairer either
Because giving up on you
Is a cessation of my existence, suicide!

Queen, I keep coming because I need you
And I'll keep coming till I own you
Make you comfortable in my lovely bowers
Bowers of innocent harmonizations
Prodding an incantation of an endless bond
That we both shall live to taste
The sweetness, the smiles, hugs and tears
From our spring, defined by you and I 
My love: Success!

By Sadique Kwatsima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Waits For You There

When you will get there, you’ll find everything waits for you. It’ll be gentle, it’ll be wild; but everything’s there. Do not f...