Sunday 23 October 2016

THE DUEL OF FATE


In the long search, an insatiable search for a mate
Sprawling in the wilderness of sentiments
My eyes tumbled upon, what whom I thought
A wingless angel, heavenly sent
That almost compelled me to go and tap
The curvedly-waist conformed ample back
And have a clear scene of the angelic face
On the turn of her neck, well set high.



My heart was baked in love at first sight
A belief I never knew was real
And this surely gave me a reason
To believe this
And develop a courage
To face the destiny, a fortune in disguise
And see it come to an appellation
Of The Duel of Fate
A fate hidden in the stars of the night

Sadique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything Waits For You There

When you will get there, you’ll find everything waits for you. It’ll be gentle, it’ll be wild; but everything’s there. Do not f...